Team 21 Billy Moyer, Sr. and BMJ Seeking FULL TIME crew help
March 21, 2017
Billy Moyer Sr. and Billy Moyer Jr. Racing are seeking full time crew members for their Batesville, AR-based race teams. Both positions will be full time and candidates must be willing to relocate to Batesville, AR for the 2018 season Mid-March through Mid-December. Crew/mechanic experience with a top level late model team required. Ideal candidate would also have experience transporting race hauler and hold a Class A CDL, but not required. Salary is negotiable based on experience plus potential bonus.
Billy Moyer Sr. anticipates a race schedule of 50+ events for the 2018 season racing primarily in the Midwest, including some of the major series and crown jewel events along with UMP Summer Nationals events. Billy Moyer, Jr. will be running the Craftsman World of Outlaws series along with other major series and crown jewel events.
Job duties may include, but not limited to, the following:
* Transport race hauler
* Weekly car maintenance and race day prep
* Grease, Nut and Bolt
* Maintain Fluids and Fuel car
* Safety checks
* Front end and rear end suspension components maintenance, set up and changes – spindles, brakes, rotors,
A frames, shocks, springs, bars, etc.
* Change rear end gears
* Tire work – mount, demount, groove, sipe, wash and examine
* Body work and other fabrication work as needed
* Engine tuning, drivetrain maintenance and support
* Race day fire drill changes such as engine, transmission, drive shaft, rearend, etc.
* Routine maintenance of race truck, trailer and pit cart and provide shop support as needed (cleaning, organizing, restock parts and supplies, etc.)
Requirements in addition to necessary skills and experience to perform duties listed above:
* Minimum 2 years experience working with top level late model race team or equivalent
* Ability to travel extensively and temporarily or permanently relocate to Batesville, AR for the 2018 season
* Engineering and knowledge of race car performance a plus
* Hauler transport/truck driving experience
* CDL preferred but not required
* General auto mechanic background
* Knowledge and experience with race truck maintenance a plus
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to read, interpret and maintain compliance with race rules and regulations
* Willingness to work hard and a passion for dirt late model racing
* Team leader, loyalty and confidentiality
* Desire to learn and grow in the sport working with one of the top teams in Dirt Late Model Racing
Salary and benefits will be determined based on experience and qualifications.
FULLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES AND SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE E-MAIL MoyerRacewear@gmail.com. Please include name, contact phone number, team experience and qualifications.